The company has been delivering integrated supply of lubricants and oils to the enterprises since 2002.
Especially, the company has a competitive advantage in the sphere of procurement of lubricants towards the companies of aeronautics and engineering.
The company’s policy declares strict adherence to execution of its obligations given both to suppliers and clients.
Thus, the company has gained an impeccable reputation due to the trusting relationship with partners and actively participates in supplying enterprises in some state-members of The Commonwealth of The Independent States (CIS).
Especially, The Company tends to make mutual-beneficial agreements with the following companies.
- Companies exploiting special machinery, aircrafts and helicopters produced in the Russian Federation including technical maintenance and support,
- Service companies assuring technical support of named types of machinery,
- Trading companies providing oils and lubricants, as well as component and spare parts for aviation and industrial equipment;
- Power stations and power plants of all types (including nuclear),
- Engineering companies performing installation and commissioning of industrial equipment for power enterprises;
- Sea shipping and cargo companies, owning vessels, tracks and road-building machinery produced in Russia;
- Companies performing oil and gas –extracting and transporting,
- Companies producing, delivering and distributing of oil and gas, as well as companies which owns and conducting maintenance of oil and gas mines, transporting pipelines and industrial facilities;
- Industrial corporations and manufactures of aeronautics, engineering, aerospace producing, oil and gas proceeding.